Time and time again, case studies have proved that using infrared technology is the fastest, least invasive method for detecting problems which cause heat loss and higher fuel costs for homes.
Our diagnostic testing service uses the latest high performance thermal imaging cameras to detect air leakage routes, missing or poor insulation and other causes of heat loss from homes.
These cameras can be used to:
- Pinpoint missing, damaged or wet insulation
- Identify and document heat loss problems
- Identify sources of draughts
- Identify the source of water infiltration
- Detect conditions likely to support growth of mould and mildew
- Increase energy efficiency and boost savings
If you’re looking for a professional and efficient Thermal Imaging service then get in contact with us.